Tuesday, September 23, 2008

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! TOM IS BACK!!!

He had a scare though. When I left him last Tuesday there were three sugar baskets, but when I retrieved him this morning one was missing and the other two had been knocked around. Tom was lying flat on his back, knocked out cold. But when I called to him he gave a little feeble toot on his horn and staggered out from behind the sugar baskets. I can't believe that someone actually bought one of those sugar baskets, and I agree with Lisa who theorizes that somebody probably bumped into them or something. In any event, my heart skipped a beat when I saw them all mixed up, but I was relieved to find Tom layed out behind the last one. Whew! Close call!
Nicely done Mr. Ping. Now lets start planning the next adventure!
It's good to have you back. I was worried about you!

3 comments:

MomZup said...

I am going to have to report you to DCF!

barefootkangaroo said...

What is DCF?

MomZup said...

Department of Children and Families! You might need to be reported for Tom Ping endangerment. Neglect/Abandonment. . .